Украинская компания Print Scale выпустила два набора декалей для легендарного американского истребителя Curtiss P-40.
48-168 - Curtiss P-40 C, CU. Part 1
- P-40-CU Unit: 33rd PS, 8th PG, USAAC Serial: 21/8P P-40-CU, 33rd Pursuit Squadron, 1941. The squadron's emblem appeared on the fuselage and the aircraft had white-edged red wheel discs.
- P-40C Unit: 44th PS, 44th FG, USAAC Serial: 337 Based at Bellows Field in Hawaii at the time of the Japanese attack on 7 December 1941.
- P-40C Unit: 33rd FS, 8th FG, USAAC Iceland, August 1941.
- P-40-CU Unit: 79th PS, 20th FG, USAAC Serial: 23/20P. Hamilton Field, California, circa 1941. Camouflage: dark olive drab above and neutral grey below, with 'US ARMY' in large letters under the wings. Recognizing the plane was made easier by the placing the number of the group to which it belonged on the tail as well as the specific emblem to each squadron.
48-169 - Curtiss P-40 C, CU. Part 2
- P-40-CU Unit: 55th PS, 20th PG, USAAC. Serial: 100/20P End of 1940 - beginning of 1941. The aircraft bearing camouflage which was typical of the period, dark olive drab above and neutral grey below, with 'US ARMY' in large letters under the wings. On the top surface of left wing, tactical marking is repeated. This unit was previously equipped with P-36s.
- P-40-CU Unit: 35th PS, 8th PG, USAAC Serial: 58/8P.
- P-40-CU Unit: 35th PS, 8th PG, USAAC Serial: 17/35P. P-40-CU, 35th Pursuit Squadron, end 1941. At the time the nationality roundels had replaced the unit insignia on the fuselage. The red, white and blue nationality markings on the tail have been painted over with olive drab; the white band indicates a unit commander.
- P-40-CU. Unit: 65th PS, 57th PG, USAAF. Serial: 51/57P. Mitchell Field, NY., East Coast Air Defence, early 1942. Camouflage: Olive drab, Neutral Grey.
- P-40-CU. Unit: AVG (ex 54th PG, USAAC). Serial: 97/54P. P-40 of the first production series. The plane in colours of 54th PG was given to AVG (American Volunteer Group); Summer 1942.