Украинская компания Print Scale Decals выпустила состоящую из двух частей декаль на легендарный советский самолет По-2. В декалях представлено 20 вариантов окраски на самолеты, эксплуатировавшиеся в разное время и разных странах.
48-176 - Polikarpov U-2/Po-2 (Part 1)
1. Po-2. Unit: Airclub, GST. Serial: DM-WCR. Dresden, 1959.
2. Po-2. Serial: 9. Aircraft of one of the Northern Korean aeroclubs, 1949.
3. U-2. Unit: THK. THK (Turkish Air league) was founded in 1925. Its first name was TTC (Turk Tayyare Cemiyeti = Turkish Airplane Society). The first plane they bought was Polikarpov U-2. Two of them remained in service until 1945.
4. Po-2. Unit: VSJ. Serial: 0012.
5. Po-2. Serial: 14 (red)
6. U-2, VU-3, captured machine, used by the Finnish Army 1941.
48-177 - Polikarpov U-2/Po-2 (Part 2)
1. Po-2VS. Unit: 9th GbNBAD. Serial: 28. Mission of Polish rebels supply. September 1944.
2. U-2SP (PS-3). Unit: 62nd Guards air regiment of GVF. Serial: 9. Winter 1943-1944s.
3. U-2VS (LNB). Unit: 242nd NBAD. Serial: 5. Pilot - Hero of the Soviet Union Popova Nadezhda Vasilievna (852 combat missions).
4. U-2VS (LNB). Unit: 46th GvNBAD. Serial: 2
5. U-2. Unit: 2nd Numberless Regiment, 46th ZAP. Serial: 9 July 1943. Aircraft were produced at Kazansky factory.
6.U-2. Serial: 80. Engelsk flying school. July 1932.
7. Po-2. Unit: 889th NBAP. Serial: 4. Wysoche-Bartosh, Poland, October 9th, 1944.
8. S-2. Unit: Separate transport-medical regiment, 4th VA. Summer 1944.
9. U-2. Serial: 5. Two-colour camouflage. This aircraft was found by Germans in Summer of 1941.
10. U-2 "Menzhinskiy" Unit: aeroclub of the No.39 factory. Serial: 1. Middle of 1930's.
11. U-2. Unit: 235th ShAP, 264th ShAD. Moldova airfield, 1944. On 17.45 of June 21st, 1944 this a/c piloted by Hero of the Soviet Union Vinogradov I.N.
12. Po-2VS. Unit: 23rd GvNBAD. Serial: 1.
13.U-2. Unit: 399th Separate Liaison Regiment, 3rd VA. Serial: 13 3rt Byelorussian Front, Konigsberg direction, February 1945.
14. Po-2VS. Serial: 6 Academy of Air force, Monino, 1945.